The Resource Happy endings
- Happy endings
- Statement of responsibility
- Lions Gate Films presents a Holly Wiersma/Lions Gate Films production, a Lions Gate Films presentation
- Meet an intriguing cast of characters: a step-brother and step-sister who have a brief romantic liaison, a film-maker wannabe who performs blackmail at gunpoint in order to help get himself into film school, a masseur with a few secrets, a gay couple and their lesbian friends whose child one of the men may have fathered unknowingly, and a closeted gay drummer in a rock band who sleeps with a girl who then dumps him for his father. Frank is a man quietly recovering his life after his wife's death. Javier is a Mexican immigrant, while Nicky is a ruthless reprobate with artful aspirations. Otis is a clueless closeted rock band drummer. Jude is a bad girl who sometimes has a heart, but likes to keep it real
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Produced by Holly Wiersma, Michael Paseornek ; written and directed by Don Roos ; director of photography, Clark Mathis ; editor, David Codron ; music supervisor, Nicole Tocantins ; costume designer, Peggy Anita Schnitzer ; production designer, Richard Sherman
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- Rated R; for sexual content, language and some drug use
- Language note
- English language track; English and Spanish subtitles; closed-captioned
- Tom Arnold, Jesse Bradford, Bobby Cannavale, Sarah Clarke, Steve Coogan, Laura Dern, Lisa Kudrow, Jason Ritter, David Sutcliffe, Maggie Gyllenhaal
- live action
ContextContext of Happy endings
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Hazel Park District Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.