The Resource Thirteen days
- Thirteen days
- Statement of responsibility
- New Line Cinema presents in association with Beacon Pictures ; a Roger Donaldson film
- Title variation
- 13 days
- Oct. 1962, for thirteen extraordinary days the world stood on the brink of destruction. Khrushchev wouldn't back down, President Kennedy wouldn't give in. Inspired by the real-life events that took place in the Kennedy White House
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Producers, Armyan Bernstein, Peter O. Almond and Kevin Costner ; writer, David Self ; director, Roger Donaldson ; music, Trevor Jones
- Language note
- Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired
- Kevin Costner, Bruce Greenwood, Steven Culp, Dylan Baker
- Target audience
- live action
ContextContext of Thirteen days
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Hazel Park District Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.