The Resource What about Bob?
- What about Bob?
- Statement of responsibility
- Touchstone Pictures presents in association with Touchwood Pacific Partners I, a Laura Ziskin production ; a Frank Oz film ; co-produced by Bernard Williams ; story by Alvin Sargent & Laura Ziskin ; screenplay by Tom Schulman ; produced by Laura Ziskin ; directed by Frank Oz
- Bob Wiley, a troubled but lovable therapy patient, seeks help from noted psychiatrist Dr. Leo Marvin. When the doctor leaves town to go on a quiet family vacation, Bob, afraid of being alone, follows--showing up unexpectedly at the therapist's lakeside retreat. Bob becomes the houseguest that just won't leave
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Music, Miles Goodman ; editor, Anne V. Coates ; director of photography, Michael Ballhaus
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: PG
- Language note
- English and French language soundtracks (2.0 Dolby surround) ; closed-captioned in English for the hearing impaired
- Bill Murray, Richard Dreyfuss, Julie Hagerty, Charlie Korsmo, Kathyrn Erbe
- live action
ContextContext of What about Bob?
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Hazel Park District Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.